But what do you stand for?
Thanks for asking! I'd love to tell ya!
As the Editor and creator of this space, here's are some things I believe in...
- First and foremost, my faith is a huge part of who I am and I want people to know that I follow Jesus and want to spread more love into the world. I also want to discuss how all walks of faith influence women in the world.
- I think using natural and safe products are important. I try really hard to use the "cleanest" products for my body and home. This is no easy feat and I'm not perfect at it but it's something I find important to even attempt.
- Taking care of the Earth and its resources are important. Ways I incorporate this into my life is by using less plastic, saying "no" to straws, using natural products, occasionally shopping at the farmers market, never letting my car idle for too long, and overall being mindful about what I'm using and where I can cut back. This ties into fashion as well. I actively try to avoid fast fashion stores and love thrifting. This site will focus less on the consumerism mindset and more on how to use what we have and/or buying secondhand.
- Kindness! Being kind to the check out person, to the barista, and to the person at the DMV. I'm not always the best at this but I truly believe the world would be better if we all just showed a little love even and especially when we don't feel like it.
- Taking care of our bodies! Exercising and eating right are so important but jeez is it hard sometimes! I like to say I have the palate of a 5 year old so I could always be healthier but I do try to incorporate healthy aspects into all my food. I think moderation is key so have your cake but work out and eat right outside of that cake. ;)
If you have any questions, I would love to dive into these further so don't be afraid to send me a message and give your input!